This is “Bell of Avici ~ Infinite Nightmare” from shoot ’em up video game “Double Spoiler ~ Touhou Bunkachou“(2010 PC) created by ZUN.
This is composed by ZUN (Team Shanghai Alice).
This title is the 12.5th in the Touhou series.
The main character, Aya Shameimaru(射命丸文), a newspaper reporter, covers the events of Gensokyo(幻想郷), the familiar setting of the series.
The game system follows that of the 9.5th title, “Touhou Bunkachou ~ Shoot the Bullet.“(2005 PC).
- The 6th note of the minor scale does not appear in the melody. This is a characteristic of songs in the Touhou series.
- It has the power of a pentatonic, but also has sentiment because of the 2nd note.
- This is a chord progression frequently used in the Touhou series.
- The forceful ascending of each whole note toward the tonic gives the feeling of reaching a climax.
- other examples are the following songs.
bar 22, 23
- A rhythm using dotted notes. This is also often seen in the Touhou series.